Wednesday, March 13, 2013

FREE St. Patty's Day Printables

I don't know about you, but I love Subway Art. I've always wanted to create my own, but I don't have Photoshop on my current laptop, so I found a website called Pixlr. It is amazing, it is similar to Photoshop only it's FREE. I really like that I can use all of my own fonts. I created the following St. Patty's Day Subway Art Printable in Pixlr. I still have a lot practice to do before I can say I've fully mastered this program.

Does anyone else use Pixlr?

To download click HERE.

I have found some other St. Patty's Day Subway Art Printable's on Pinterest and Blogs I follow. I have included their picture and link back to their site to download.


Lucky to have you from It Works For Bobbi (I love that LUCKY font)
Kiss Me from Eighteen25
top of the morning to you from The Love Nerds (I love the white text on the green background)
Oh So Lucky To Have You from A Little Tipsy
St. Patricks Day from ?? I found this on Pinterest
LUCK from That's What Che Said

I am linking up to the following parties:






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...