Sunday, March 10, 2013

Planning A Wedding...

As all of my friends and family know; Cody and I got married May 20, 2012 in Vegas right before our deployment. I had actually said we could just go to the court house and get married by the Justice Of Peace, but
his Colonel that he deployed 2011-2012 with was celebrating his 50th birthday in Vegas. So, he came up with the great idea of getting married in Vegas. I'm glad we did, even though I didn't get to have my family and friends with me.

So, to make a long story short.... We are planning a wedding to share with all of our friends and family. There will actually be a lot of military guests at our wedding.  We are planning an outdoor garden wedding at The Dominion House in Guthrie, Oklahoma.


The Dominion House

Our theme is ~Fall In Love~. I found the following picture on Pinterest and fell in love with it and decided to incorporate it as our theme since we are planning a wedding in the fall. I love everything about the picture. Well, except I would change the color of the frame to silver or gray to match our colors. The frame can be purchased at IKEA. It is called an UNG DRILL Frame


I clicked on the image in Pinterest and found that the source of this picture came from Wedding Chicks. Please click HERE for the original source and more pictures from this beautiful wedding.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...