Friday, March 8, 2013

How To Add Social Media Icons To Your Blog...

Well, if you a blogger newbie like me you probably typed "how do i add social media buttons to my blog" into Google.

The first site listed was Sew Many Ways.... Karen went into great detail on how to add the Social Media icons (please visit her site for the full tutorial) and even included the link to Carrie Loves.


Carrie has 12 icons in 15 different colors to choose from. The best part of this they are all FREE!! I downloaded my bubble gum icons from Carrie Loves. Pink is my favorite color. :-D

Please be sure to check out these fabulous ladies websites and/or Facebook pages out.

Sew Many Ways...:  website
Sew Many Ways...:  facebook

Carrie Loves:  website
Carrie Loves:  facebook

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just love the color you picked for your icons...too cute. Thanks for the link to my blog too!! I also wanted to stop by here, because I wasn't sure if you knew that your blog comments are set to "No Reply". This means there isn't an email address attached to your blog account and there isn't a way for anyone to respond back to your comment. If you ever want to change that, there is a tutorial on my right side bar labeled "Are you a no reply".
    I also think it might be because you are using Google Plus for your comments and that never shows an email address either when you leave a comment on a blog...which is fine if you just want to leave a comment, but don't want a response back. Here is another post I did on Google plus email addresses if you're interested.
    http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/2012/10/to-all-google-plus-usershow-to-change.html#more

    Thanks again for commenting on my blog and have a great day,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen,

      Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment and letting me know about the "No Reply". I have checked out your post on changing my settings. Thank you again for being so helpful!

      Amanda =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...