Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Has Sprung

Ah, spring time. This is my absolute favorite season! I love when it sprinkles or rain at night while I fall asleep. I love seeing all of the beautiful flowers blooming, rainbows, fresh cut green grass, and cutesy pictures of chicks and bunnies.

Easter was my favorite holiday as a kid. I loved getting dressed up in my pretty Easter dress and my mother would  take my younger brother and I to church for service and then there would be a huge Easter egg hunt.

I don't have any kids of my own yet, but I sure do love hanging out with my nieces and nephews. Last year Amber (older "sister", she's my best friend's, Ashley, oldest sister, I just claim them as family) saw an idea on Pinterest for glow in the dark Easter egg hunt. You put small glow sticks in the eggs and turn off the lights and let the kiddos find the eggs. I'm not sure where Amber got her inspiration but when I clicked on an image search on Pinterest I found the below picture and included the link to the SOURCE.


To get into the spirit of Spring I have made the following Spring Subway Art Printable. Feel free to download it HERE. =)



I am linking up to the following parties.

Savy Southern Style
Someday Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...